Monday, April 27, 2009

Sometime you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears and say good-bye.


now that i have told all my friends secrets on the interent, i think its time i complained about my ex's for a little bit. I dated one guy for 2 years. His name was "Dannie." I was a Freshman in high school, and he was a senior in high school. we met through church camp and i seriously thought he was the love of my life. We were so opposite. i am very social and he is shy and kept to himself. we grew up together, and i never thought i would see myself with him, but apparently it was meant to be. we dated for 2 years so obviously it was something. yeah we had our ups and downs but we always seemed to make it though. We broke up right before my senior year. so i decided as a rebound i would get with his cousin. stupid mistake on my part and will regret it for the rest of my life. but he got with a girl that went to college with him. and he cheated on her. this guy had never once cheated on me. he didnt have a reason to. i was not hte controlling, up your butt girl like the girl he was dating at the time was. i was content with talking to him once a day right before i went to bed, because i knew i would see him over the weekend. he called me one night and cried to me about how he wanted me back, but i couldnt do it. something in my heart told me that i couldnt put my ehart into it anymore. i had been hurt so many times and let myself get back out there to get hurt that i was tired of it. at some point in life your heart just gives up, and mine did. now every guy i look at i compare to "Dannie" and one day ill find someone that is better than him, or if i dont, ill just go back to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment