Monday, April 27, 2009

Be nice to your siblings, they are the link to your past, and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.


This next blog is being contributed to my sister. She is my best friend and is with me thru thick and thin. i may not have many true blue loyal friends but i have my sister. sure we had our hard times. i definately hated her guts back in the day. she made me hate her. She did things to me that can probably never be taken back but you know life goes on and i am prepared to deal with that. She is definately prettier than i am. i know htis forsure, but we balance each other out. that is for sure. when she got married we werent as close as we are now but after she moved out of the house, she automatically wanted to be my best friend and wanted everything to do with my life. this was a very interesting 180 switch to what i was used too. but now we are closer than ever, she knows everything that is going on in my life. I tell her more than i will probably tell my husband when i am married one day. that is just a little bout my sister. shes the freakin POOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment